Four days and counting.....
CSU Summer Arts- The Renaissance in Florence.... here I come!
Well.... here I come once I pack :P I've yet to progress to actually getting out suitcases and folding up clothes, but I do have my mental and digital lists in order.
I'm definitely packing...
1. My amazing new textbook: Art of Renaissance Florence, 1400-1600 by Loren Partridge! Woohoo :)
2. My recently purchased gem: Signs and Symbols in Christian Art: With Illustrations from Painting from the Renaissance by George Ferguson- (bought for a song at Recycled Books this Spring!) I cannot wait to go to a church with this cheat sheet in hand!
3. My necessary: Italian Dictionary and Phrasebook, since I non parlo italiano...besides Ciao and Grazie!
4. My just this minute arrived: Eyewitness Travel: Florence and Tuscany...(with foldout city map!)
I am also bringing:
5. My brand new 16 GB memory card to carry all the pictures I'm going to take with my beloved S90. I cannot wait to start documenting l'arte di Firenze!
Back to writing lists and moving beyond the stage of procrastination!