Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting Ready





Four days and counting.....

CSU Summer Arts- The Renaissance in Florence.... here I come! 

Well.... here I come once I pack :P I've yet to progress to actually getting out suitcases and folding up clothes, but I do have my mental and digital lists in order.



I'm definitely packing...

1. My amazing new textbook: Art of Renaissance Florence, 1400-1600 by Loren Partridge! Woohoo :)

2. My recently purchased gem: Signs and Symbols in Christian Art: With Illustrations from Painting from the Renaissance by George Ferguson- (bought for a song at Recycled Books this Spring!) I cannot wait to go to a church with this cheat sheet in hand!

3. My necessary: Italian Dictionary and Phrasebook, since I non parlo italiano...besides Ciao and Grazie!

4. My just this minute arrived: Eyewitness Travel: Florence and Tuscany...(with foldout city map!)

I am also bringing:

5. My brand new 16 GB memory card to carry all the pictures I'm going to take with my beloved S90. I cannot wait to start documenting l'arte di Firenze!

Back to writing lists and moving beyond the stage of procrastination!

                                                              -M 

1 comment:

  1. One thing that is a must to find is the stationery store near the hostel so you can fill up on the pencil and eraser supplies.

    ReplyDelete